Women’s and Coed volleyball leagues are offered during the fall and winter months. Teams are placed in divisions by request, ranging from competitive A to recreational G. The season includes round robin play and tournaments. Typically, teams are placed in divisions of 6-8 teams, depending on total number of teams registered.
- Age: 18+ and no longer participating in high school athletics
- Dates: Late October/Early November - March
- Time: Game times vary
- Location: Thomas Jefferson Middle School - Please note, as per VCS rules, no one under the age of 17 is permitted inside the school during Adult Volleyball Leagues.
- Fee: $425 resident team / $475 non-resident team* All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the season
- Register by: September 29 by calling the Valpo Parks Office
- Pre-Season Tournament: $65 per team - Late October, open to Women's and Coed teams.
Note: A non-resident team is a team with 4 or more non-resident players.
Free Agent List
For those interested in participating in one of our Adult Sports programs that do not have a team, you can now register online HERE. The parks department will not place players on teams, this information will be shared with captains of teams who are looking for players to fill out their rosters.