Adult Volleyball Leagues 2019 - 2020
Women's and Coed volleyball leagues are offered during the fall and winter months. Teams are placed in divisions by request, ranging from competitive A to recreational G. The season includes round robin play and tournaments. Typically, teams are placed in divisions of 6-8 teams, depending on total number of teams registered.
- Ages: Adults at least 18 years old and no longer participating in high school athletics
- Dates: October - March
Wednesdays - Women's teams
- Time: Game times vary (6:15, 7:00, 7:45, 8:30, 9:15 pm)
- Location: Thomas Jefferson Middle School - Please note, as per VCS rules, no one under the age of 17 is permitted inside the school during Adult Volleyball Leagues.
- Fee: $390 resident team / $450 non-resident team* All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the season
- Register: Rosters due on or before September 19, 2019 with $100 deposit
Preseason Volleyball Tournament
Any team participating in our Leagues can register to play in our preseason tourney. Limited number of spots available; brackets will be determined by Divisional assignments. Teams are guaranteed three matches minimum. Winning teams will receive their choice of a team credit or T-shirt uniforms for the season! Match format will be best 2 out of 3, games to 15, win by 2, 21 cap.
- Age: 18+ and no longer participating in high school athletics
- Date: October - date will be scheduled 1-2 weeks before start of regular season
- Time: TBD
- Location: Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Fee: $60 per team
- Register on or before October 7