View all facilities
Rogers Lakewood Park - Kiwanis West Shelter
Subfacility of Rogers Lakewood Park
- 2 extra Picnic Tables ($25.00 Add-on)
- ADA Accessible
- Disc Golf Course
- Electrical Outlets
- Grill ($50.00 Add-on)
- Inflatable Bounce House ($160.00 Add-on)
- Inflatable Slide ($210.00 Add-on)
- Paddle Boat Rentals
- Picnic Areas
- Row Boat Rental
- Volleyball Standards
The Kiwanis West Shelter is a large open sided shelter located on the North end of the park in Rogers Lakewood Park. It is a large open-sided shelter with a beautiful view of the water. This 122-acre park is one of Valparaiso’s premier facilities.
Whether your passion is hiking, biking, fishing, boating, picnicking, or simply catching a few rays in the sunshine, Rogers Lakewood provides something for every member of the family.
At the Lakewood Park Store, rentals are available for rowboats, paddle boats, and fishing poles and bait. Snacks and Drinks are also available. Cash only.
- Kiwanis West is the first Shelter in the park
- Number of Picnic Tables Provided: 15
- Rental Fee for May 26 - September 5. : $142 or $130 with resident discount - this will include gate admission for all of your guests.
- Rental Fee for April 15 - May 26 and September 4 - November 5: $92 or $80 with resident discount.
- Rental Period: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Inflatables may only be used if rented through the Valpo Parks Office
- Call the office to reserve the Kiwanis West Shelter 219-462-5144.
Reservations must be made two weeks in advanced. All rental fees are subject to Indiana sales tax and are non-refundable. For more information, call the parks office at 219-462-5144.