Spice up your Monday nights with our Latin Dance series and learn the steps of the hottest Latin dances! From Cha Cha to Merengue, and of course some sizzling Salsa, this class will keep you moving and shaking with a workout that's much more fun than a run on the treadmill. Dances may include: Cha-Cha, Merengue, and Rumba.
Wedding & Slow Dance Class
If you have a wedding or special event approaching very soon, are you ready for the dance floor? Don't be caught with your back against the wall during dances. Learn a variety of dance steps perfect to impress everyone at a wedding or social gathering. This is a perfect opportunity for wedding parties that need a few lessons without months of commitment. Bring your wedding party, family, and friends and have fun preparing for your special day! Participants need not have a special event to participate. Dances may include: Night Club Two Step, Rumba, and a traditional slow dance.
|Stay tuned for 2021 dates|
- Age: 16 years old and older
- Location: Fred Astaire Dance Studio, 2759 Morthland Dr., Valparaiso
- $45 resident /$57 non-resident - Individual
- $80 resident /$92 non-resident- Couple
2020 Beginners Photography Workshop
This workshop is run by a professional photographer and is geared toward helping you achieve your comfort level with your camera. Instruction will be given on exposure, composition, and more, with a take-home reference guide for all participants.
- Age: All ages welcome, children 8 - 13 with an adult
- Session I: Thursday, May 14
- Session II: Tuesday, July 14
- Time: 6 - 7:30 pm
- Location: Rogers-Lakewood Program Center
- Fee: $20 per person
The revolutionary QiGong 5 element healing movements are designed to activate the healing intelligence within you to accelerate body healing. No previous experience.
|Jan 8 - Feb 26||W||9:50 - 10:50 am|
|Apr 1 - May 20||W||9:50 - 10:50 am|
|Sep 2 - Oct 21||W||9:50 - 10:50 am|
- Age: 18 and older
- Location: Banta Center, 605 Beech Street
- Fee: $10 for Banta member/$20 for non-Banta member
- Register: In person at the Banta Center, by phone, 219-462-1301 or online