Creekside Trails is a multi-use trail system with 13+ miles of soft surface corridors for biking, hiking and walking.
The vision of the Creekside Trails is to create a safe and enjoyable recreational walking and riding area for Porter County in Valparaiso, Indiana.
The mission is for the Creekside Trails:
- To be free and open to the public and all members of the community;
- Provide a full spectrum, recreational riding experience for riders of all ages, skills and abilities;
- To be an extension of the paved pathways that connect Valparaiso;
- Serve the non-motorized transportation community with off-road trails;
- Provide sustainable revenue for the ongoing maintenance and operation of the facility.
To learn more about Creekside Trails and to stay up-to-date on volunteer days, trial conditions and more, please 'like' our Facebook page by clicking HERE! Join the Creekside Trails Fan Page Facebook group HERE to meet new friends and organize group rides.
Creekside Trails is free to the public. A donation box is onsite, but a contribution is not required to utilize the park.
Park Hours & Rules
Creekside Trails is open dawn to dusk seven days a week, weather permitting. Night riding is not authorized.
- Persons riding non-motorized, activity specific bicycles
- Pedestrians permitted on designated multi-use trails and spectating areas
- Persons using other recreational amenities as designated
- Children under age of eighteen (18) must always be supervised by a parent or other responsible caretaker age eighteen (18) or over, except with special permission
- Dogs permitted on leash only
- No persons riding motorcycles or other motorized vehicles
- No equestrians allowed
Required safety equipment
- Riders are responsible for wearing a helmet with chin strap buckled
- Recommended safety equipment
- Gloves, knee/shin pads, arm/elbow pads, full face helmet, etc.
All persons entering Creekside Trails are subject to adopted Valpo Parks policies not expressly stated in the Creekside Trails special policies.
Join Us On the Trails
Rental Fee Includes
Trailhead: Creekside Golf Course & Training Center 2355 Clifford Rd., Valparaiso, IN
Trailhead: Trailyard 2551 Clifford Rd., Valparaiso, IN