Women's and Coed volleyball leagues are offered during the fall and winter months. Teams are placed in divisions by request, ranging from competitive A to recreational G. The season includes round robin play and tournaments. Typically, teams are placed in divisions of 6-8 teams, depending on total number of teams registered.
- Ages: Adults at least 18 years old and no longer participating in high school athletics
- Captain's meeting (required): *NEW DATE* October 13 at 6 p.m. CT in the Forest Park Welter Room
- Mondays - Coed teams
- Wednesdays - Women's teams
- Location: Thomas Jefferson Middle School - Please note, no one under the age of 17 is permitted inside the school during Adult Volleyball Leagues.
- Register by: Oct. 5
- Season: October through March
- Times: Game times vary (6:15, 7:00, 7:45, 8:30, 9:15 p.m.)
- Resident Team: $375
- Nonresident Team: $435
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the season.
Completed rosters (PDF) with a $100 deposit or entire team fee will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis until September 22 or the league is full. Please indicate your preferred division on the roster; to further voice your choice, email Dan Lukes with "Division Request" in the subject line.
Returning for 2016 - Preseason Volleyball Tournament
Any team participating in our Leagues can register to play in our preseason tourney! Limited number of spots available; brackets will be determined by Divisional assignments. Teams are guaranteed three matches minimum. Winning teams will receive their choice of a team credit or T-shirt uniforms for the season! Match format will be best 2 out of 3, games to 15, win by 2, 21 cap.
- Location: Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Date: TBD - October (one or two weeks before start of season on regular nights of play)
- Register: By September 29 at the Park Department Office, by mail, or phone.
- Fee: $60 per team (only open to Valpo Parks League teams)