Women's and Coed volleyball leagues are offered during the fall and winter months. Teams are placed in divisions by request, ranging from competitive A to recreational G. The season includes round robin play and tournaments. Typically, teams are placed in divisions of 6-8 teams, depending on total number of teams registered.
- Ages: Adults at least 18 years old and no longer participating in high school athletics
- Captain's meeting (required): CHANGED!! DUE TO A SCHEDULING CONFLICT, THE CAPTAINS MEETING HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK ONE WEEK TO October 12, 2017 at 6 p.m. CT in the Forest Park Welter Room
- Mondays - Coed teams
- Wednesdays - Women's teams
- Location: Thomas Jefferson Middle School - Please note, as per VCS rules, no one under the age of 17 is permitted inside the school during Adult Volleyball Leagues.
- Register by: September 21
- Season: October through March
- Times: Game times vary (6:15, 7:00, 7:45, 8:30, 9:15 p.m.)
- Resident Team: $375
- Nonresident Team: $435
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the season.
Completed rosters (PDF) with a $100 deposit or entire team fee will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis until September 22 or the league is full. Please indicate your preferred division on the roster; to further voice your choice, email Dan Lukes with "Division Request" in the subject line.
Preseason Volleyball Tournament
Any team participating in our Leagues can register to play in our preseason tourney! Limited number of spots available; brackets will be determined by Divisional assignments. Teams are guaranteed three matches minimum. Winning teams will receive their choice of a team credit or T-shirt uniforms for the season! Match format will be best 2 out of 3, games to 15, win by 2, 21 cap.
- Location: Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Date: TBD - October (one or two weeks before start of season on regular nights of play)
- Register: By October 9 at the Park Department Office, by mail, or phone.
- Fee: $60 per team (only open to Valpo Parks League teams)